Due to the COVID-19 virus, we have cancelled the April Steak Bake. Further discussions will take place as the year progresses for the fall of 2021.
If you haven’t experienced our famous “Steak Bake” at the Club, perhaps now is the time to give one a try. We begin serving dinners at 4:30 and stop taking orders at 8 pm. Dinner includes a cooked-to-order NYS strip steak, sauteed mushrooms, corn or green beans, baked potato with sour cream, tossed salad, Italian bread, ice cream for dessert, and coffee, tea, or milk. Prices remain the same for the 2020 season at $16 for adults, $8 for children, and kids under 5 are free. The dinners are more than just a way to support your Club, they are also a great opportunity to meet other members and enjoy our wonderful facilities and views of Pompey through our large banquet room windows.
Steak dinners are the second Saturday each month from November to April. Here is the schedule for the 2021 dinners:
- October 10, 2020 Onondaga County Snowmobile Clubs Annual Dinner, public welcome! cancelled
- November 14, 2020 TBD cancelled
- December 12, 2020 TBD cancelled
- January 9, 2021 TBD cancelled
- February 13, 2021 cancelled
- March 13, 2021TBD cancelled
- April 10, 2021 TB cancelled
Let’s hope that the 2nd half of 2021 will be better than the 1st half! Hopefully, we will be able to resume our steak bakes come October 2021!